9/11/10

Fall has arrived

As I sat at work on Wednesday and watched the afternoon rain fall, I thought to myself, "Fall has definitely arrived." Then, as the sun came out and dried the wet ground, I started counting the minutes until I could jump in my car and rush home to grab a camera. I was anxious, to say the least. Finally, as I pulled out of the post office close to home, I caught a glimpse of color in the corner of my eye: it was a rainbow! And not just a small, half arch of color. A huge, full rainbow right above me. Needless to say, I might have blown through the last stop sign on the way home (it's not a terribly busy street, anyway) in the race to capture the beautiful arch...



And I made it! To the other side of our apartment was the other sign of Fall:



No comments:

Post a Comment