9/29/10

Where am I going, and what will I find?

Three weekends ago, I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning and decided I wanted to go for a drive. Didn't know where or how far. So I started driving farther north on Highway 9, the only other direction in Summit County I hadn't yet explored. Perfect day for a short road trip: warm sun, cool air, and pretty empty roads. The land became more and more flat - and brown - and about 1/2 an hour in to the drive I started looking for somewhere to turn around. And then, as the road curved west, a beautiful blue caught my eye. I had found Lake Heeney, a refreshing sight among the otherwise monotone drive.



On my way back I shot some photos. The road trip was, in the end, worthwhile: I drove somewhere new and found something I liked. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. (What's in this grab bag that I call my mind?)
    LOVE. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete